Friday, May 21, 2010

Changes....

Life is good. Even when it gets tough, there is still wonderful, if we're brave enough to look around for it. I believe life's goodness comes from the Lord whose presence surrounds us in all things, including you and me. The grace and love of out Creator is around us daily, right now.

As I am enjoying summer, I've noticed His presence surroudning me. There are so many things that are changing these days. I used to be a girl who hated change and there are times I still dread it. Change isn't welcome when we're happy and life is comforable. This has certainly been the case for me.Loosing someone you loved is never a welcome change. Leaving or moving away from those you hold close to your heart is a painful and uncomforable change. Moments of starting over can be nothing less than challenging. But, there are other types of change. Like how your life changes when you fall in love. How everything you once knew is completely different with the birth of a child. Maybe trusting in God and taking a leap of faith you didnt think your were brave enough to take, just to find out there was an ocean of blessings on the other side.

Change can be a good thing. I spent some time in with kitchen with my daughter the other day. We made breakfast and just talked. As I looked at her face and listen to her story I was shocked as I realised she isn't my baby; she is growing into her own person. It is shocking how children change they go from infants who cannot do a thing for themselves into little people learning and living life without a care. After than they are adults and then have their own famiy.

So as i finish my day I hope you'll think about your life and how God may be making changes and putting things in order to help you. Sometimes we need a little pruning, but in the end, what happens is life giving. Trust in God and embrace that with every change that comes an amazing opportunity is there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't God wonderful?

Mama Hen said...

Hey there! Just found your blog and love your post! I am a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen

www.mamaslittlechick.com

Becky said...

Hi Bershelle! I'm a new follower from MMB! Nice to meet you!

Post a Comment