Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well hello and here I am

As you have probably noticed I am a blonde and my name is Bershelle (like ber~shell; odd... I know, I know...), and I am a rather simple woman. I was born on April 11th 1990, I live in the same small town in Virginia that I was born in; I have never moved and probably never will. Here you are surrounded by beautful mountains, cows out number the people, the high school football game is the weeks highlight, we dress up our dogs on occasion, and we all know one another. I love my little town but trust me it does have some downers; like not shopping (we drive at least 40 minutes to the nearest mall) and only so many restuarants.

I have been married since July of 2009, my husband works in the coal mines of West Virginia and he enjoys the adventure I do believe. As of right now I am a stay-at-home and work-at-home mama!!! I have a wonderful crazy little girl who is 3 and another giggly little girl who is 9 weeks old... I had my oldest when I was 17 and yes i did graduate high school but after many failed attemps I learned from college that well, college was not for me...

I love my girls and I just want to stay home with them. I may be a young however I am not so dumb, I know how precious my girls are. I enjoy everyday, all the "NO"s and "DON'T"s, that is just what it takes to help them learn, I would not change a thing about my life as it is today. I am truely a blessed woman; I have 2 healthy girls, and a wonderful husband who does his best to put up with me. What more can a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Kassandra said...

I like your blog so far! Look forward to continuing to read. Just go to my profile here on blogger and my 2 blogs are listed there if you would like to check them out :)

I won't judge young moms, I was 19 when I got pregnant with my first. I am 23 now and still don't hear the end of it. No matter how mature they thought I was it changed their minds when I got pregnant. Just keep on enjoying those little angels :)

lb128f said...

Good Luck with your Blog! :-)

Post a Comment