Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pros and Cons of Infant Vaccines

Well yesterday I left to go get my infant daughter (Ladybug) her first set of shots. So of course as a mother - or at least for me I ask myself "am I doing the right thing?", "Should she have shots?". Well my older daughter (Monkey) has already been through this and its hard for children. I hate seeing them cry, for whatever reason.

I just wanted to post so some info links for parents. Not judging or "taking a side" on this topic as I know it is probably touchy for a few....
Below are just a few of the links that you can find for this subject...
Just wanted to write about something a little different than everyday life...

The Pros and Cons of Infant Vaccines
Vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Dispelling Vaccination Myths: Part I

1 comments:

Kassandra said...

I have struggled with that myself. But I am in the end a scientific person at heart, and if we don't vaccinate for some things, there is the possibility of outbreaks of things that killed children a few decades ago. I didn't get the chicken pox vaccines for my kids however, because it would overall just be better for them to catch it while they are young, and not have to get shots throughout life. I would hate myself if they got shingles as an adult because I vaccinated and something happened.

Post a Comment