Monday, May 17, 2010

Stressful Sunday Anyone?

Well today was just not my day at all. I did get to sleep about 6 hours (not straight through of course) thanks to Ladybug, Monkey was at my MILs house. But anyway I wake up and start making muffins because my hubs put in the request the night before. Well I'm mixing away while Ladybug is her bassinet in the kitchen with me....

Does my hubs offer to watch her for me? No.
Does he offer to help in anyway at all? Nope.....
He just comes in the kitchen makes is protein shake and goes back to the couch to watch T.V. I'm like are you serious... Seriously?
So I go tell him "thanks for all the help hun...." and he responded "I didn't know you needed any".

Ok yes I am a woman but this a super in front of that, no there is not. I mean in all honesty he is a bit self-center at times, and totally clueless to what I need from him; which is hard enough to deal with. Yes he works hard and I appreciate that but mentally and emotionally it still seems like he puts himself first and then everything else follows. If only men came with a tell all tag...
But I do love him just cant stand him sometimes time...
So my morning sucked.

My evening, not so hot either... I met my MIL to get Monkey and turns out Maw Maw didn't let, or make her nap... Yea awesome, now I have a grumpy almost 3 year old little girl on my hands.... We headed to my moms house for Sunday dinner and a movie which is not what I was hoping it would be. Fun, relaxing, enjoyable no not at all...It was full of time-outs, and "stop that"s.... On top of that Ladybug had a colic fit or something, all she did there was cry cry cry... A total disaster. I guess my mom could see that I had a bad morning so she was ok with me staying and she helped with the girls... along with my dad. They love anytime with they get to spend with their granddaughter, acting up or not...

So I am home now, Monkey came in the door and she was ready for bed because we didn't home from my moms house until right before 11pm and I got her ready for bed and she sacked out.. Now as for Ladybug, she feel asleep in the car on the way here and stayed asleep while I got monkey ready for bed. But that was it she is back to crying and screaming, and me wondering what to do and hoping that Monkey stays asleep. Luckily somehow she is now back to sleep and I am finally getting to type with two hands!

Wow what a Sunday and its past midnight now and not even Sunday anymore lol....

1 comments:

Kassandra said...

Sorry, that sounds like an awful day. I've had those too :p

And I know exactly what you mean about your hubby being clueless and self centered. Mine gets up, gets coffee, and sits down at the computer and ignores me and the girls all day. I finally told him whats what last night and he started cleaning right after dinner, but that is, as usual just a quick fix and he'll be back to his lazy self later today I bet.

Post a Comment